By entering this contest, you accept these official rules and regulations
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open Entrants who are not at least 18 years of age
2. SCHEDULE: Video submission will open November 2, 2017 Eastern time and close 5 p.m. Eastern time on Jan 31, 2018
3. TERMS OF SUBMISSION: As conditions of entry into this contest, and by providing a submission, each entrant:
• Grants permission for winning videos and winners' names to be posted here on this site.
• Warrants and represents that her/his submission(s): (a) are original to the entrant and have been legally obtained and created, (b) do not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party, or violate applicable laws, regulations, or network standards; (c) have not been entered in or won previous contests or awards; and (d) have not been published previously in any medium. All submissions become property of APHA.
• Irrevocably grants to , legal representatives, assigns, agents and licensees, the unconditional and perpetual right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse the entrant's name, address, image, voice, likeness, statements, biographical material and submission, including, but not limited to, the video, audio file or digital recording and performances contained in any of the above items, as well ScottsdaleVideo.tv l as any additional photographic images, video images, portraits, interviews or other materials relating to the entrant and arising out of her/his participation in this contest (with or without using the entrant's name) (collectively, the "additional materials") in any media, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from the Entrant or any other party.
• Forever waives any rights of privacy, intellectual property rights, and any other legal or moral rights that may preclude APHA's use of the entrant's submission, or require the entrant's permission for APHA to use them for any purpose, and agrees to never sue or assert any claim against ScottsdaleVideo.tv use of materials; and
• Agrees to indemnify and hold ScottsdaleVideo.tv and its respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and any employees, harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Indemnitees due to or arising out of the entrant's entry materials or additional materials, or the entrant's conduct during and in connection with this contest.
4. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Videos must be no longer than one minute in length. Longer submissions will automatically be disqualified. Do not include music that you have do not have the legal rights to use. Most music is copyrighted.
Submissions that are not uploaded in accordance with these instructions may be disqualified.
Once an entrant sends in a video and the accompanying documents, the submission is final and may not be modified or edited further. ScottsdaleVideo.tv may, in its sole discretion, remove, delete and/or disqualify submissions deemed to be inappropriate or otherwise non-compliant.
5. SELECTION OF WINNER: Up to three winning videos will be selected by a judging process that will evaluate each eligible submission based on judging criteria. All winners are subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility and compliance with these official rules. If a winner cannot be verified, or if a winner is otherwise unable to accept their prize, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner
Once selected as a winning video, entrants will be asked to supply their video to ScottsdaleVideo.tv as an electronic file as a direct download via YouTube or via CD or other means. Winners who do not supply their video file upon request will be disqualified. Contest winners will be announced on this website.
6. PRIZES: Prizes will be awarded as follows:
• First place: Video Web site done for you, Url of your choice if available for standard rates, 50 video from either youtube or Vimeo put on the site,
Hosting for 6 months.
• Second place: 50 video from Youtube or Vimeo put on your site over 7 day period.
• Third place prize: to be determined